HIGH-DEF BRUSH TIP MARKER, SINGLES
Premier High-Definition BRUSH TIP MARKER - Singles
Premier’s High-Definition Brush Tip Touch-Up Marker provides
high detail touch-ups and extremely fine line graining.
• Color coded label shows the exact color of each marker.
• Synthetic brush tip will apply fine lines or very long runs without loosing ink to the tip.
• Special dyes give perfectly crisp clear colors for easy matching and blending.
• Durable precision brush tip holds its shape indefinitely.
• Easy to use, simply remove cap and apply.
• 36 colors provide exact matches to most finish colors.
Click here: Premier Color Chart (HD Color is the last 2 numbers)
PREMIER 100 Series Touch-Up Sticks / FILL STICKS by Color group
Premier 100 Series FILL STICKS
Click here: Premier Color Selector
The wax touch-up stick is simple to use product for making a cosmetic repair to damage on fine furniture or cabinetry. Premier sticks are manufactured for the industry using the finest waxes and pigments available.
To use the product, simply rub the stick back and forth over the void until the void is completely filled. Then remove the excess by either scraping off with a plastic putty knife (credit card) or you can buff of with a soft cotton cloth.
• for making cosmetic repairs on finished furniture or cabinetry
• small dings or damage
• staple and nail holes
• small cracks and splits
See: 100 Series List by Product Number
PREMIER PAIRS - FILL-STICK & MARKER
Premier PAIRS - Matching Color FILL-STICK & MARKER
PREMIER 100 series FILL STICK and a matching 700 series Capillary (felt tip) Touch-Up Marker
In the Premier number system, the first numeral indicates the Product,
the balance of the item number indicates the Color.
See: Premier Color Selector
PREMIER 200 Series MARKERS by Color Grouping
Premier 200 Series Valve Style TOUCH-UP MARKERS
Click Here: Color Selector Chart
The PREMIER 200 series Valve Action Stain marker stains and seals scratches and worn spots on furniture, wall paneling, picture frames, and leathers.
Shake well to mix the pigments prior to use.
Available in 32 colors
Assortment #P12 of One Dozen popular furniture colors
• P237 Black, • P281 Pure White, • P216 Light Walnut,
• P220 Medium Walnut, • P231 Dark Walnut,
• P229 Brown Red Mahogany, • P227 Traditional Mahogany,
• P209 Light Oak, • P221 Oak, • P208 Light Pine,
• P215 Universal Cherry, • P212 Fruitwood.
See: 200 Series List by Product number
PREMIER 700 TOUCH-UP MARKERS - BY COLOR Range
Premier 700 Series Capillary Felt Tip TOUCH-UP MARKERS
Click here: Color Selector
Stain and finish in a marker --- 24 Wood-tone colors.
For matching Touch-Up Colors, see: The Premier Cross Reference Chart
100 series - Touch-up Fill sticks
200 series - Valve Action Pigmented Stain marker stains and seals scratches.
700 series - Capillary (felt tip) Marker, a dye stain & finish in one marker.
For example (Premier color #33) Dark Walnut is available in:
133 fill stick, 233 valve marker & 733 felt tip marker
Click here to See: 700 Series List by Product number