Hydro Cleaner Wood Floor Cleaner
is a ready-to-use, environmentally friendly waterborne floor cleaner
and wax remover for sealed laminate and hardwood floors.
Apply Hydro Cleaner by spraying a light mist of product over a 6 ft. x 6 ft. section (or smaller) of floor.
After a short time, remove the product by working with a terry cloth swivel head floor mop.
For best results, rinse with clear water afterward. Heel marks and heavier dirt marks
can be removed with a cloth soaked with Hydro Cleaner.
• Remove furniture, rugs, etc. Before application,
wipe up all food and liquid spills and sweep, vacuum or dust mop floor.
• Spray a light mist over a 6 ft. x 6 ft. (or smaller) area of the floor.
Do not pour cleaner directly on the floor.
• Make light even strokes with a soft cloth or applicator pad to get the desired results.
Sponges, string mops or saturated cloths are NOT recommended.
• Spray and clean one small area at a time until you have cleaned the entire surface.
For best results, rinse with clear water and dry afterwards.
Heel marks and heavier dirt marks can be removed with a cloth soaked with Hydro Cleaner.
• Always test in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
• After drying, use Hydro Care to maintain your floors.
Click here to view a video on Hydro Care Wood Floor Cleaner.