MOHAWK / H.Behlen Capillary Touch-Up Markers
The Pro-Mark® touch-up markers are easy to use and incorporate a capillary style felt tip.
Touch Up Markers permanently color blemishes and stain wood and other substrates.
The Pro-Mark II capillary marker features excellent flow.
When you need to touch-up 1 in or 20 ft, the Pro-Mark II marker does it the first time, every time.
Colors have excellent resistance to color fade, color shift from top-coating and will not bleed.
The nib offers superior flow along with the durability needed to do all normal repair work.
The marker tip (nib) remains usable for the life of the marker.
Marks equally well with the edge or bottom or the tip.
Good adhesion to most surfaces and resistance to polishes are built into the Pro-Mark II marker.
1. Fast and easy to use.
2. Excellent flow. Will not skip even when used on porous materials.
3. Good adhesion to most surfaces and resistance to polishes.
4. Uniform color strength. Bleed resistant.
5. Nib remains usable for the life of the marker for normal applications.
6. Can be used at any angle, including upside down.
7. Highest rated light-fast dyes for complete clarity and color retention.
For scratches, stroke in direction of scratch.
For worn areas, stroke in direction of wood grain.
Rub off excess colorant promptly with a soft cloth.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN