Dissolves Lacquer, Shellac & Varnish
Always wear rubber gloves and protective eye wear.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
Remove dirt, oil and wax with BEHLEN De-Waxer 741.
1. Pour some Furniture Refinisher into covered work container (an old coffee can works well).
2. Dip a fine nylon mesh pad or 4/0 steel wool pad halfway into the Furniture Refinisher.
Squeeze excess back into the working container.
3. Rub the surface (working in sq. ft. sections) with the damp pad in a circular motion.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the project is completed.
4. Then complete the application by re-soaking the pad and rubbing the surface with the grain,
so as not to leave rubbing marks.
5. Allow the piece to set at least overnight prior to using or to applying a new finish.
Properly dispose of the used abrasive pads and the used Furniture Refinisher,
(Do not pour remainder back into the clean unused material).
Follow All Label Cautions
KEEP AWAY FROM OPEN FLAME
See Material Safety Data Sheet for
complete information and First Aid.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
For best Results: First, remove dirt. grime, oil and wax with BEHLEN De-Waxer 741.
Do No Harm, the Furniture Refinisher may work and avoid the messy task of stripping
with a paint remover.
On many clear finishes a stripper or remover will not be needed.
Warm the Refinisher work area & the item being cleaned to 65°- 70°F
for 12 hours ahead of your work time, for the Refinisher to give the best results.
• NOT for use on paint or catalized finishes.
• Free of components that may cause white haze as with other refinishers.