Klean-Strip® Strip-X Stripper
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Wear Eye Protection and Skin Protection
1. Shake well.
2. Pour into a metal container and apply with a paint brush to a small area (up to 1ft x 1ft).
Brush in one direction only. Leave the area and let the stripper do the work.
3. After 15-30 minutes, test scrape a small area to see if finish is ready for removal.
Remove loosened finish by gently scraping in direction of wood grain with a plastic stripping tool.
A toothbrush, toothpick or stripping brush will help remove old finish buried in recesses.
Multiple coats or stubborn finishes may require repeat application.
4. Use a clean abrasive pad dipped in After Wash or Odorless Mineral Spirits
to loosen remaining finish and remove any residue.
Surface should be completely clean and dry before refinishing.
FOR REMOVAL OF WOOD STAINS:
1. After removing paint, polyurethane, varnish or other finishes, reapply Strip-X Stripper.
2. Dip a stripping pad in water and then scrub surface in a circular motion
to lift the stain from the wood.
Water may raise wood grain, loosen veneer or glue joints. Apply sparingly.
A test area is recommended. Use a stripping brush for grooved surfaces.
3. Rinse with a small amount of clean water and wipe dry.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Methylene chloride and Ethylbenzene,
which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Methanol and Toluene, which are known
to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.