Dissolves Lacquer, Shellac & Varnish
Always wear rubber gloves and protective eye wear.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
Remove dirt, oil and wax with BEHLEN De-Waxer 741.
1. Pour Furniture Refinisher into covered container
(an old coffee can works well).
2. Dip a fine nylon mesh pad or 4/0 steel wool pad halfway into the Furniture Refinisher. Squeeze excess back into can.
3. Rub the surface (working in sq. ft. sections)
with the damp pad in a circular motion.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the project is completed.
4. Then complete the application by resoaking the pad and rubbing the surface with the grain, so as not to leave rubbing marks.
5. Allow the piece to set at least overnight
prior to using or to applying a new finish.
Properly dispose of the used abrasive pads
and the used Furniture Refinisher.
(Do not pour remainder back into clean, unused material).
Follow All Label Cautions
KEEP AWAY FROM OPEN FLAME
See Material Safety Data Sheet for
complete information and First Aid.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Do No Harm
Many clear finishes will not need a stripper or remover
Warm Refinisher, work area & item
(65-70° F for 12 hours ahead of refinishing) will give best results.
Not for use on paint or catalized finishes.
Free of components that may cause white haze
as with other refinishers.